Frequently Asked Questions
- What are our office hours?
- Ticketconnectors.com is open Monday - Saturday 7 A.M. - 7 P.M.
- How can I contact TicketConnectors.com?
- Contacting our dedicated staff is easy! You can call us at (888) 705-0507. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to assist you.
- What do I do if my tickets are lost or stolen?
- We will make every effort to have the tickets reissued. However, TicketConnectors.com is not responsible for stolen or lost tickets. Please protect your tickets as you would cash. If there is a problem and you have misplaced your tickets, please contact us immediately to see if we can help you with your situation.
Seating & Ticket Information
- Are the seats I am buying next to each other?
- All seats purchased through our site are side-by-side, unless otherwise noted. Please note that some venues have odd or even seat numbers only. In this case you may have seats next to each other but the seat numbers may appear to be a seat apart (i.e. seats 10 & seat 12). If the seats are not together it will be noted in the listing.
- Why can't I purchase a specific quantity of tickets?
- Selling one ticket is often times difficult. This is one reason why it is sometimes impossible to buy 3 tickets when 4 are available. Often, ticket resellers will not sell an odd number of tickets if they have an even number of tickets available. Every now and then a seller will offer an odd number of tickets if they have many tickets available for an event. Should you have a specific need for an event you are always welcome to contact us directly at (888) 705-0507 and we will make every effort to find the number of tickets you need for your event.
- What are "Ticket Fast" and E-Tickets?
- Ticket Fast and e-mailed tickets are the new alternatives to traditional, hard-stock paper tickets. Ticket Fast tickets are PDF files with a barcode. These tickets are scanned by an agent upon entering the venue. Our customers can feel confident that these are valid tickets and are 100% legitimate. If your Ticket Fast tickets are shipped via Federal Express they will come to you on security paper so they cannot be copied or duplicated. For last minute events it is possible that your tickets may be emailed to you. In this event you will receive the PDF file and will print them out to take to your event. Please safeguard your Ticket Fast tickets as you would cash and do not duplicate them in any manner. Only the first scan of each ticket will be allowed entry into the event.
- Why is my name not printed on the ticket I purchased?
- The name on the ticket is simply the name of the original purchaser. All tickets are transferable. Your ticket is completely backed by our 100% Buyer Guarantee. The barcode on the ticket will be scanned for entry into the event.
Ticket Delivery Information
- How will my tickets be delivered to me?
- In most instances, TicketConnectors.com ships their tickets via Federal Express. This is a secure way to ensure that you receive your tickets in time for your event. Federal Express will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a valid shipping address when placing your order to avoid shipping delays. When your order is ready for shipment, we will send an e-mail indicating when your ticket package shipped.
- What if I am not home when FedEx delivers my tickets?
- Federal Express will leave you a note at the door if they attempted delivery. In addition, Federal Express will make three delivery attempts in order for you to receive your tickets.
- Can my tickets be shipped to me via email or picked up at will call?
- TicketConnectors.com always delivers tickets via Federal Express, a secured service in order to ensure you receive your tickets to the event. However, in some instances the event may be in 24 hours. In this case, we would ship your Ticket Fast tickets via email. Tickets can be made available at will call only if the listing states this as an option.
- What do I do if I haven't received my tickets?
- Please allow an appropriate amount of time to pass for the shipping option you chose. Standard 2-day Federal Express delivery means the tickets will be delivered approximately 2 business days from the date the tickets shipped. Priority overnight means the tickets will be delivered the next business day. If you have not received your tickets please contact us immediately and we will track the shipment for you. You may reach us toll free at (888) 705-0507. We will make every effort to find out why you haven't received your tickets.
- Why is the price on my ticket different than the price I paid?
- TicketConnectors.com operates on the secondary market. Ticket prices are determined by many factors including the demand for the tickets. For this reason many tickets are sold above the face value. For many popular events ticket prices rise as the performance approaches. We encourage our customers to purchase tickets for an event as soon as possible to avoid this situation.
- Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- The TicketConnectors.com Sales Terms & Conditions state that all sales are final. Only when an event is cancelled without being rescheduled will a full refund minus the cost of shipping be issued.
- Can I obtain a refund if my event is rescheduled or postponed?
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, some events may be postponed or rescheduled. We offer a full refund minus shipping costs for cancelled events only. Postponed or rescheduled events are non-refundable. The tickets you purchased for your event will be valid for the rescheduled date.
- Can I obtain a refund if my event is cancelled?
- Customers can obtain a full refund minus shipping costs for events that are cancelled and not rescheduled. Should this situation arise simply contact our office and we will be happy to assist you.
Why Buy From Us?
- All Tickets are Valid and Authentic.
- Your Transaction is
Safe and Secure.
- Delivered in Time
for Your Event.
- Refunds for